View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 12:36 PM   #19
Ibby
erika

Went clubbing tonight, for the first time.

Snuck out - mom was in bed, dad was out at dinner. Me and a bunch of girls (who met in the apartment downstairs) were in the elevator leaving... the door opens on ground floor and, who else is standing there but... poppa. I freak and make myself as small as i can possibly be and somehow, miraculously, he doesnt see me. The girls, thinking fast, mumble something about forgetting a person while trying to hide me as best they can. After practically an eternity... the door closes without him getting in. It goes back up, i race upstairs to my apartment and crawl into bed in case he saw me or suspected me or something. I hide there for a minute - nothing. His door closes at the end of the hall - I race outside again. Totally in the clear.

Clubbing itself was both uneventful and unexciting. Listened to a lot of shitty music, moved around a lot in some semblance of dancing, had a brain damage and some of my friend's whiskey and ginger ale, eventually got tired of not talking, dancing badly, and just kinda sitting around awkwardly on my ass, I just kinda took off. I dont think theyve even noticed i've gone yet...

clubbing just isnt my thing i guess.