View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 08:17 AM   #525
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

I went through my photos when I was recharging my camera, and realised I hadn't posted the ones I took of the guest bedsit I stay in when I visit the 'rents.
It has its own street entrance, but can also be accessed across the garden, which all the flats share. It is for friends and relatives of residents who want people to stay overnight or longer, and is rented out at £10 per night.

It's a lovely little place - I want to live there. It's perfect for one person, although I'm sure it would be fine for two. Fully equipped kitchen, long and deep bath (there is a shower too, but I usually indulge in a bath). All linens provided, although Mum usually supplies them for me because that way she can bring them back and wash them at her leisure.

Bedroom - separated from the living space by a partition wall.
Name:  2015-05-04 09.29.00.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  47.1 KB

The "dining" end of the living space. I was packed to leave at that point, hence my things in the middle of the room. I use the table for make-up, as I don't tend to eat alone when I'm there.
Name:  2015-05-04 09.29.43.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  36.5 KB

Sofa end of same room, including the balloon (Welcome Back!) that Mum brought to greet me at the bus station with.
Name:  2015-05-04 09.30.46.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  37.2 KB

Kitchen - which is L-shaped and has a table-top oven with a two ring hob around the corner. Mum does my washing for me, because her machine is faster and more efficient. She also has better drying facilities. Again, I've only ever used the fridge, for fruit, leftovers and cold drinks.
Name:  2015-05-04 09.29.48.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  43.6 KB

There's no TV, but that's not a hardship for me, and Mum always lends me a radio.
I think of it as my place, it's funny to think other people probably feel the same!
Sundae is offline   Reply With Quote