Thread: The Sex Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2015, 02:04 PM   #1236
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

7 Couples Reveal The (Weird?) Rules They Have For Getting It On

Quote:
1. “Our only rule is to keep quiet if there are others in the house.” —Zak L.

2. “We don’t make love while she’s on her period. I had a bad first experience in college that I couldn’t get past. And I wash down there right before if I want her to go down on me.” —Brandon S.

3. “Our rule is to speak up. If something isn't working in the sack, say something. Even the most sexually in-sync partners aren't mind readers. Sometimes mind-blowing sex could use some gentle guidance.” —Charyn P.

4. “My husband and I have a few rules in the bedroom: no socks, the lights can't be too bright or too dark, and no TV in the bedroom—at all! We actually received a TV for our bedroom as a gift from our parents and ended up giving it back. The bedroom is for bonding, sex, and intimacy—not watching TV. Also, no answering phones if they ring during sex!” —Fiona M.

5. “If one of us is in the mood for sex and the other isn’t, we give the other 24 hours to ‘get in the mood’ before masturbating. This isn’t to stop masturbating—the purpose is to increase the frequency of our intimacy while giving one another a little space and understanding.” —Adele C.

6. “No social media 30 minutes before bed. Social media is like the anti-aphrodisiac.” —Margaret W.

7. “We create a weekly sex plan to make sure we have sex at least four times a week. He plans two days, and I plan two days—and we totally surprise each other with new ideas. It keeps it hot and interesting! —Nicole M.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote