View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 01:56 AM   #297
W.HI.P
Free

I found this part of your post funny:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
You say bet on the house side, but you don't know which side the house is on. And neither does the house, until they set the lines.
The house is on the side where the money isn't.

I mentioned earlier that the majority of fixes between week 1 and 17 are on Thursday, Sunday, and sometimes, Monday night games.
These are games that are on when no other games are on.
These are the games that are wagered on more than the others.
These are the games where the spread is made to influence lop-sided betting.
You always find the Media concentrating on these games, and ex NFL players all agreeing with each other on who's gonna win, influencing where the money is bet.

You see if the favorite beats the spread on a Thursday night, the majority of the money generated are parlayed into Sunday, and thus less money is wagered on Sunday.
If the majority of people lose their bets on Thursday, they will be forced to wager from scratch on Sunday, thus you generate more money.

Quote:
To imagine the NFL is controlled is ridiculous on its face. It's conspiracy theory, and conspiracy theory is the realm of the unwise. We know it's conspiracy theory because we ask you to connect the facts and you fail to do so. Your unconvincing argument "how could it not be?" is the same fodder offered up by people who believe we never landed on the moon. You can't make the connection, so you only offer up more theory.
We're not talking about the existence of one of the hundreds of Gods and Goddesses in human perception.
We're talking about pocketing money.
LJ made an argument that if my theory was correct, that it would leave a paper trail.
Seriously?
Do you really think that people pocketing billions of dollars from the masses, would leave a paper trail proving their guilt?

You ask for evidence?
Do you really think that they'd leave evidence for me to provide for you to see?

Call it whatever you like, conspiracy or not, the masses lose, and their tools are helping the masses lose.
You may believe that media outlets coincidentally assist in the masses losing their money, I do not.