View Single Post
Old 12-09-2016, 03:35 AM   #6253
Pi
desperate finder

Already on monday:
Since I changed jobs in June to look after wife and kid, I also went to get some sports classes : yoga and indoor spinning
I started in September, and with a 1h-jogging session every 1-2 weeks I dropped 3kg and feel much better.
Yoga is great, 1,5h on Monday evening. Lots of stretching, dynamic exercices and just a little bit meditation and not too much of esoterics. The Yogi was a end 50'ish man, rather strict (a little bit like a good instructor from the army). This went well until monday.
I got a flyer at the reception telling me that the yogi was not coming anymore and that there would be a replacement. Decision coming from the management. The receptionist couldn't tell more. This is quite upsetting as none of the regulars have been asked if we were satisfied or not.
The replacement was kind of ok, but too much talking and music and chanting (which I will not certainly not do)... I wouldn't say that yoga is just a form of gymnastics for me but I'm more into the effort for body and mind than the spiritual thing.
The replacement told us that she had been asked on Friday to take over the classes, so i'm "mildly" irritated that the management was not able to inform us earlier than monday evening about their decision.