View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 12:27 PM   #131
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
I tried to find a clip of Louis C.K. doing his rant about "The N word" from his show, Chewed Up, but they all had ads in front of them. Which sucks because they are stealing his content and monetizing it. Steal it and put it up for free, OK, but earning ad revenue? fuck you.

Anyway, look for it.

Nevermind, here's the transcript:

...The thing that offends me the most, is every time that I hear the “N” word. Not “nigger” by the way. I mean the “N” word, literally whenever a white lady on CNN with nice hair says: “The ‘N’ word.” That’s just white people getting away with saying nigger, that’s all that is. They found a way to say nigger. “N word.” It’s bullshit cause when you say the “N word” you put the word nigger in the listeners head. That’s what saying a word is. You say the N word and I go oh she means nigger. You're making me say it in my head. Why don’t you fucking say it instead and take responsibility, with the shitty words you wanna say. Just say it, don’t hide behind the first letter like a faggot just say it, say nigger you stupid cunt. I don’t know I don’t care. Somebody will kick my ass.

I mean all this sh!t goes on in my head. I don’t – really – like: I thought the word nigger the other day – I’m gonna tell you this story and it wasn’t racist it wasn’t even a race even connotation, let me tell you what happened. I went to a coffee place and it was a – cool a cool indie coffee – I don’t like Starbucks anymore cause you go there and they – they don’t care anymore, they just press a button and some old ladies diarrhea comes out and they give it to you. So I go to a young people cool coffee place with a like: My band’s playing notices on the wall. And it’s like called The hollowing do-whatever thing. The dude behind the counter has got a tight t shirt and a ponytail and he’s ah: “What’s up man?” And I was like: “Hey could I get a cappuccino?” And he’s like: “Ya, right on, ya.” Really like. He’s amazed that he could help me like. “Oh ya, I got all the stuff right here.” “That’s awesome.” And so he starts making my coffee just so, he works so hard, he ground the beans, just that one cup and put em in the thing and tamped them with this old thing, he click clacked and click and fuckin and then he took the milk and he frothed it for like an hour and then he banged it on the counter, I don’t know why – it was awesome, he scooped it in, and put a little Cocoa on it. And then “Here you go, man.” And I was just blown away. For some reason as I left there the thought in my head was: “That nigger made the shit out of my coffee.” I don’t know why. He wasn’t black. It was what was in my heart for some reason. Was that nigger made the shit out of my coffee. I don’t know. I don’t care.