View Single Post
Old 09-27-2018, 09:43 AM   #22
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

so these are 'some guys you know'? like 2 or 3 guys or 11, or 6 guys? guys you've met and discussed this topic with at some time in the past?...and they all think that the women wanted it, and they all happen to be trump supporters? that's what you meant? oh, ok. ::cough::bullshit::cough:::

and where did I insert the word 'all'? I don't see it in my post....Regardless, does 'every one of' mean something other than 'all' in the context of your post?

Lastly, I don't see how you make the leap from my pointing out that your emotions are clouding your logic to me supporting either one of the subjects of your post(actually I should be more specific, since 'someguys' are now a discreet entinty) Trump or Cosby. I made no statements about either one. Only discussed your reaction and assumptions... must be your anger. anger is an emotion. you are an emotional person. therefore you are a child.

i'm sure we could go around like this for days. and it would bore the shit out of everyone reading. I'm experiencing regret(an emotion) now for slogging through the same old mud that is tw. you win.
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote