View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 05:13 PM   #1244
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

The last fox I saw was also right in town. It was pretty funny, too.

I was coming home in the wee hours, came to the last intersection, and was slowing for the stop sign when I heard a woman scream. I asked myself "Self," that's what I call m'self, "WTF was that?!" Then she screamed again.

I determined to make turn around that block to see if I could see WTF, man.

When I turned, my headlights swept across a large back yard, and there, about twenty feet off the road, was a sitting dog. People, believe me when I tell you that this was the most knackered, worn out, used up dog that ever lived. I was worried about this animal on first sight, it looked that bad.

As I pondered this situation I was still easing through the intersection, when in the continuing sweep of the headlights, I saw a standing red fox. Right as my lights swept across it the fox threw back its head and screamed like a woman.

While grinning like the sly fox it was.

And then the scene was complete for me. The dog was chasing the fox. And the fox had been toying with the dog the entire time, knowing the dog was too big and too slow to be any threat to the fox, and the fox had been playing the dog all along.

And the dog, well, I'm not sure he ever dogged again. I bet he had to give up his card, too.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote