View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 01:42 PM   #55
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

We'll see ... she is WAY outta my league. (yup, I said it - go ahead with the isn't everyone jokes)
Attractive, smart, amazingly talented, mature... I could go on and on. We had two dates and she still likes me. Distance is an issue, she lives an hour away, and her profession requires her to work most weekends. I'm totally infatuated with her at this point. She's a beautiful person inside and out. Everything is so easy with her. We've talked for hours & agree/want/ like so many of the same things. She reaches out to hold my hand (which in itself I like) and it fits so naturally. Everything is so easy with her, honestly, I'm a little scared/surprised -not sure how to describe it. Its the proverbial "too good to be true" right now. I need the fog of infatuation to clear out so I can see more clearly.
My last relationship was so one-sided and SO MUCH work on my part over the last 3-4 years, it was exhausting.
I still think she is way outta my league. That being said, I'm gonna just put myself out there and see what happens. Date three may not happen for a couple weeks as we both already have commitments on the weekends. That in itself is problematic as I'm not interested in another once a week type of relationship. We're supposed to talk and compare schedules again soon to figure something out.