View Single Post
Old 06-16-2004, 05:21 AM   #259
Crimson Ghost
Larger than life and twice as ugly.

Three little old ladies from Pasedena are killed in an auto accident. Their little deuce coupe is mangled. The bodies are shredded. Limbs everywhere. A truly horrendous sight........

St. Peter sees the accident, and is already looking up the names in The Book Of Life when the souls appear before him.

Unfourtunately, the names are nowhere to be found.

St. Peter says, "Ladies, it is not your time to die. I can't send you back to your old bodies, for obvious reasons. And God's not here, to set things right on that point, so.................."

The three little old ladies from Pasedena look at each other..........

"Here's what I'm gonna do", St. Peter says.

"I'll send you back as anyone you want to be. You'll get to live another lifetime."

The first little old lady says, "I want to go back as Marilyn Monroe."

"No problem."

The second little old lady says, "I want to go back as Sandra Bullock."

"No problem."

The third little old lady says, "I want to go back as Sarah Piplan."

St. Peter and the first two ladires look at her. "Sarah Piplan? Who is Sarah Piplan?"

The third little old lady slowly opens her changepurse, and with a shaking hand, pulls out a yellowed newspaper clipping, and hands it to St. Peter.

St. Peter looks at it and, with a heavy sigh, says, "I'm sorry, but thats "The Saharah Pipeline" 400 men laid in a week."

I have no knowledge of the events which you are describing, and if I did have knowledge of them,
I would be unable to discuss them with you now or at any future period.

Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years
Crimson Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote