View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 08:24 AM   #572
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

Hai guyz.

I'm alive and well. Actually, have been very busy at work and with my Cellar addiction I find that even coming in to lurk has gotten me into trouble. We don't close in the summer, though this summer they are reducing the week by closing campus on Fri/Sat/Sun in hopes of saving energy, and we do 4 10-hour days, which makes working extra hours to get stuff done difficult.

The week before last was Kid's College and I brought my niece so came in late and left early, using vacation time. Last week we were only in the office for 3 days (we had a retreat on Thursday) and this week we will only have 3 days in due to getting Thursday off as our 4th of July paid holiday day.

I'm trying to get really caught up here so maybe I can take some real time off soon; but as I just got word of a new scholarship program I'm sure I'm just dreaming.

Also, have a doc appt in the morning for a pain that I have now convinced myself is ovarian cancer (come on, the internet told me so) and my mind is not really on anything.

I've been thinking about you all and missing you. Hope you are all well. I did try to lurk one day last week and found myself wanting MORE MORE MORE Cellar!

Last edited by Shawnee123; 06-30-2008 at 08:53 AM. Reason: clarify
Shawnee123 is offline   Reply With Quote