View Single Post
Old 05-16-2008, 08:53 AM   #122
LabRat
twatfaced two legged bumhole

We have a full size fridge with freezer at work that I keep Amy's burritos in for when I don't have leftovers for lunch. (Or, more frequently, just forget to bring them). I think they are good slathered with sour cream and fresh salsa from the co-op.

My endorsement:

Since going off the pill eons ago, my acne steadily had been getting worse. Not just little annoying zits, full fledged cystic acne that started on my face, then began on my back and eventually chest. That was it, summer was coming and I was 32 for crissakes, not 15. It was gross. So, in March, I decided to give Proactive a try before dropping the cash to see a dermatologist.

It freaking worked a miracle. Within 2 weeks, my face was dramatically better. I wasn't able to use it on my back as frequently as my face, so that took longer to clear up, but it did too. A-freaking-mazing.

Unbeknownst to me, a good friend was going through the same pill-withdrawl acne problems, and saw a dermatologist. She has been on antibiotics etc. etc. pretty much the same amount of time, and her acne is only marginally better. No, it really wasn't all that much worse than mine to start with.

So, ladies, I hate to sound like an infomercial, but seriously, if you find yourself in this situation give it a try. It worked for me.