View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 07:46 PM   #1515
monster
I hear them call the tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibram View Post
its not even the implied advertising that bothers me... its that the videos arent a RESPONSE to the threads, its just whatever video is vaguely related to something vaguely alluded to in the thread. its contentless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibram View Post
I think that misses the point a little. If the only thing he has to say, everyone who's part of the community knows better than to bother with...
These things. It's irritating, it doesn't add to the conversation, and in some cases it detracts from it and even verges on harmful because he doesn't take the time to see how relevant the video is to the topic, or to get to know the community well enough to avoid crapping in the more serious and personal threads.

And what infi said. Last time we called him on it, he said he'd lay off. Then how many in one go? Any verbiage? This is not a video-based site. you might as well say, well we all know not to click on the ads .....but we're all happy that they're not there at all......