View Single Post
Old 07-25-2004, 05:47 PM   #30
ladysycamore
"I may not always be perfect, but I'm always me."

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookout123
any organization that is designed on the premise of the exclusion of or the the advancement of one particular race is discriminatory and goes against the idea of genuine equality.
So are you saying that even in the midst of blatent racism when many black orgs were created, that in the spirit of "genunine equality" that they should NOT have been created?

Quote:
i would support the NAAAP - national association for the advancement of all people. but the NAA(fill-in-the-blank)P is just plain wrong.

all of these organizations build walls between people.
And you want to get into the walls of these particular orgs that are currently helping non-whites..why lookout123? What are you going to contribute that these orgs will be able to use to advance their culture/ethnicity?

Quote:
WET - white entertainment television
WSU - White student union ( gotta get the college campuses involved)
UCCF - united caucasian college fund
NOWLE - national organization of white law enforcement executives
WRAG - white retail action group
NAWA, Inc - national association of white accountants
NWCC - national white chamber of commerce
WITE - White information technology eprofessionals
WGSA - white graduate students association
NAWSE - national assoc of white school educators
CWCF, inc - congressional white caucus foundation
NACHR - national assoc of caucasion-americans in human resources
AWC - assoc of white charities
Great gosh almighty, I had to laugh when I saw this...um, didn't you know? These groups have been in existance ALL ALONG, just not by those names!!

Kerry Tells Black Voters He Shares Their Hopes:
http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.j...t&section=news

"The Akan concept of Sankofa: In order to move forward we first have to take a step back. In other words, before we can be prepared for the future, we must comprehend the past." From "We Did It, They Hid It"

Last edited by ladysycamore; 07-25-2004 at 05:48 PM. Reason: to add article
ladysycamore is offline   Reply With Quote