View Single Post
Old 08-14-2016, 09:30 AM   #225
Snakeadelic
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravdigr View Post
Ima get drunk as fuck tonight. And if one person, ONE, tries to get between me and whatever I end up drinking, I ain't gonna be too nice about moving that sumbitch outta my way. Ima go to my spot on the river, and if anyone's there they're gonna hafta GTFO. My spot. I pay for it. GTFO.

I've absolutely had it with every air breathing motherfucker on the planet today. I want to be alone. I can't think of a person I want even near me right now. Fuck off, you.

If had anything in the house I'd start drinking RFN.
Y'know...

I don't have access to a spot on a river, dammit, cuz that would be SO awesome today. Today I spend packing so I can help my neighbor survive the drive. Tomorrow I load myself up with Valium until I'm just short of drooling on myself and we head BACK to Oregon. One of my neighbor's best friends, who he met in '88 and got sober with in '91, isn't looking likely to still be alive by the time we do the official Gallivant Westward next summer . So off we go to say goodbye.

It's like 8:25 in the morning, Mtn Daylight Time, as I type. The old saying "It's 5:00 somewhere" is so very true, and I'ma go ahead and start my pre-trip booze-a-rama because it's after 5:00 in Finland, dammit!
Snakeadelic is offline   Reply With Quote