View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 10:09 PM   #61
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

I don't get any lines in this one, but I'm posting this because of how funny Carmen("Whoa!") is. His last name is Pizzo, but Ken paged him as "Carmen Pizza" one night, and it took. This is his first job selling cars, and I think he's been with us for a little over a year. He's a natural at selling because he's likable. He also cares about enough doing a good job to do his paperwork properly. He learns from his mistakes, which is actually kind of rare in this business. With some of these guys its like everyday is their first day.

He will be a manager one day I'm sure.

The bald prick that walks through Jamie's scene (near the end. .. long Brown hair), oblivious to us shooting A FUCKING COMMERCIAL, is the guy that is constantly taking customers after we close, and keeping everyone there two or three hours past closing. we closed at 6 Saturday.... I got out at 8:45. He could give a rats ass about how you feel about him. but he is also very successful. he just needs a high five... in the face ...with a chair.

I spend more time with that asshole than I do with my kids. That's pretty fucked up, right there.

Last edited by lumberjim; 07-21-2013 at 10:26 PM.
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote