View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 11:18 AM   #2372
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Truth is really the most important thing in the world to me. It's the basis of trust, which is the basis of all relationships.

The determination of truth is my lifelong mission. It is the foundation that we stand on. Without it we have nothing.

Quote:
From my perspective an apparent lie over a staplegun triggered a cery ugly response from this community
That incident followed many, many lies which required careful reading; just like to find a lie about wood-burning stoves required remembering that she announced her landlord was fixing her furnace a year previously.

Quote:
I dont know if she lied about the staplegun.
For what it's worth, she admitted to it; in the thread where that she claimed she was "better" and that her previous lies were a result of her addled personality during the time she was marichiko.

YOU may have liked marichiko but SAM denounced her. Ponder on that for a while.

Quote:
i am completely convinced that the core of what she presents is solid and honest.
Quote:
I feel she's basically a decent person that cares about others.
You may be right. Or you may be the victim, yes I say victim, of a carefully planned-out online persona, who has gamed you to gain attention and create drama for the sake of drama. Do you care?

What if I told you "she" is actually a 35-year-old male stockbroker with a family and kids in Toronto? What if I told you "her" IP addresses were never from Colorado at all? Would that change your opinion of "her"?

Does reality matter? It definitely does.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote