Thread: Happy Birthday!
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2005, 02:11 PM   #83
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I was actually married on February 9th in Vietnam which is February 8th in America so technically today is my anniversary, and Chinese New Year (In that hemisphere), and my birthday.

I got a job 4 or 5 days after I lost the job at Boeing and it pays more money. This will make it easier for me to scrape up the money for the hot dog cart.

I'm working for a company that builds the testing machine used by medical labs to process samples to check for AIDS, Cancer, Hepetitis, etc. and it's actually closer to my house. I've only been working here for a week and they already want to hire me permanently. They're going to pay the consulting company $10,000 to buy out my contract.

I sent my wife some flowers and cake for Chinese New Year and our Anniversary. The cool part is they took a photo of her when they delivered them to prove they did it. She looks so cute in her pajamas. I miss her so much!

Here she is...
Attached Images