View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 12:40 AM   #119
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

Quote:
Originally Posted by piercehawkeye45 View Post
You have shown your close-mindedness not only on this, but many other topics. You are unable to look at another view except your own.

You can take what you said two ways but I will break it down for you.

Premise 1- I am smarter than you
Premise 2 - I know minors that are smarter than me.
Conclusion - There are minors that are smarter than you.
Valid argument.

That does not mean every minor is smarter than you, just that there are minors out there that are smarter than you.

You are not pissing me off because you are calling me out, you are pissing me off because you are close-minded (unable to look at any argument brought up by a teen), homophobic (calling Ibram a fag), ignorant racist (use of the term negro), and you look down upon people that are under the age of 20.
I am sorry, your argument lack validity. A premise is an "Assumption" aka " a proposition"... that is not a fact. Hence, everthing based on an unfounded premise is actually false. Nice try though...

You can break it down however it suits your needs. I understand your desire to feel as if you are correct in your ASS-YOU-mption. No biggie. You have take a very few exchanges and made huge ASS-YOU-mptions about someone you know nothing about with twice the life experience. A common failing. Please do carry on... this is quite entertaining..