Thread: poll: group sex
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2004, 01:17 AM   #51
godwulf
Coronation Incarnate

From a guy's (at least this guy's) perspective, doggy-style intercourse is definitely better in every way - the visual, the way your hands are left free to touch, caress and squeeze, and especially the intensity and duration of the orgasm. It also puts the woman in a good position to touch herself at the same time that you're inside her, if she wants to. I've told my wife that the only way it could get better for me is if she were going down on another woman while we were doing it that way, and she agrees.

I really love going down on a woman - the only drawback to doing too much of it before intercourse is that sometimes things get too wet as a result and friction (and pleasure) are reduced a bit.

I understand that I'm probably in the minority of men here in that I'm to some extent openly bisexual, so I don't expect all the other guys to identify with this, but...being the 'active' partner in oral sex is virtually the only thing I have ever wanted to do with another guy. Anal sex, whether as 'top' or 'bottom' has zero appeal for me...I'm just very turned on by the idea of going down on another man. According to those (like the writer John Rechy) in a position to know, this is what most 'straight' customers of male prostitutes want to do, as well. The act has a certain fascination for a lot of men who (like myself) are otherwise only attracted to women.

Last edited by godwulf; 05-20-2004 at 01:20 AM.
godwulf is offline   Reply With Quote