Thread: A poem...
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2005, 12:53 AM   #14
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Sidhe
Say, "hey, nice meter, nice rhyme," or "dude, that sucks ass," or "why is your poetry so fucking depressing?" or whatever...I can deal with that, because I really only write for myself. ~~~SNIP~~~
and even though the poetry doesn't make it all better or relieve the pain, it at least gets it out a little, you know?...And maybe it can make someone who's feeling the same way feel a little better knowing that they're not alone....

Sidhe
Angelia Bernard
LadySidhe
24 May 2005
You write for yourself and posting doesn't help(you) but there might be a kidred spirit that will read it, understand it and be reasured by it?
At least that's what I got from the post. But, I wonder why you posted it in the Cellar rather than somewhere else? You've been away for a while so I assume there is a somewhere else(site) you've been hanging out.
I suppose there aren't many places you could post that without a flame retardant suit except maybe poetry sites with their attendant women and sensitive guys.

Now the poem itself, well done, basic gut level emotions everyone has felt to some degree at least once.
I can identify with the feelings. Might be the beginnings of a hit song.... blues or country.......it'd sell a lot of beer.

Last edited by xoxoxoBruce; 05-28-2005 at 12:58 AM.
xoxoxoBruce is offline   Reply With Quote