Old 10-23-2006, 09:02 PM   #69
morethanpretty
Thats "Miss Zipper Neck" to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibram
Ohhh man, Pantera pwnz.

Oh wait, you said Panera.
Panera pwnz too! atleast my store does

My second cousin (5), Moose, told me that he was gonna marry his mother's sister. It took me ten minutes to explain to him that his mother's sister was aunt K or aunt V. After he understood, he said he wanted to marry someone like his mother then. I didn't know how to respond, his mother married an abusive man, neglected Moose and his sibs, did/does drugs, almost gave them up for adoption, it took her 3 kids to figure out birth control, dropped outta HS...the list goes on. One day he'll understand, or maybe she'll clean up her act by then, in the mean time his Nanny (my Aunt) and his Aunt K are practically raising them. I love Moose and his sibs. His bro, Bay, will sit in your lap for hours if you let him, and his sis Al told me my name was Melissa...so true. Also Moose has developed a new habit of whispering to you. At his birthday party he ran around the room and whispered in everyone's ear "Thank you for the present"