View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 01:05 PM   #13
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

1) Do you have a copy of your birth certificate? Nope. Never needed it. I'm here, that's all the proof ya get.

2) ? 'Cuz I said so.

3) Pelicans or Penguins? Penguins. Ain't no prisons named after penguins. Are there?

4) What color is your face mask (fask)? Pic coming in a few...

Name:  muh mask.JPG
Views: 309
Size:  132.1 KB

Haven't been anywhere to need it yet, but, there it is.

5) Which dead celebrity would you revive and invite to dinner at your house with everyone who lives there? -just one celebrity With the parents? Paul Newman, maybe.

7) Favorite vegetable to eat raw? Lettuce. Salads, duh.

8) What's your biggest achievement so far this year? Only been to the hospital once. Yeah, that's a biggie, compared to last year.

F) When you get the post/mail, what do you open/deal with first? I don't usually go, but, magazine.

9) You get to rename one famous building. Which one and what would you call it? Empire State Bldg - The Vampire State Bldg.

10) How annoying is my cat right now? Not at all.

11) Will beards go out of fashion this year? The last time beards were in fashion was like 1890 wasn't it? I don't carry my beard for fashion, it's strictly out of laziness.

11) Musk or Zuckerberg? Musk, no contest. He does way more cool shit.

12) What is your favorite word to deliberately mis-say or mispronounce? Worcestershire, Dodge, mayonnaise, there are too many for a fav. But, worcestershire, probably.

13) Who will save us? Joe Pesci.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

Last edited by Gravdigr; 05-01-2020 at 01:15 PM.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote