View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 11:44 AM   #825
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

Who are you again? He IS a crazy psycho fuck, just go to chat and hang around a while. He sits there like some back alley rapist trying to hook up with whoever will have him. Most people wouldn't though, would rather be boiled in oil. Or, do you have a penis, or a reasonable facsimile? Then just sit back and listen to his beautiful words of crap, big giant words out of context: condescending and stupid rolled into one.

I would suggest that you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about, and you don't know the background.

The best part of your post is that very few people give a shit what you have to say.

Dude, I don't have thick skin, but such cruel and overzealous methods have flown from the mouths of Tiki and BigVajayjay...fuck you if you don't know the history. And fuck you if you don't know ME. And, just fuck you in general.

Nasty enough for you? I can be worse.

Or go back to the little harem of love you've discovered if you're a member of the Psycho Crazy Fuck Love Club.

Edit: "immediately call someone..." No, there was no immediacy.

And I see by your friend's list and profile views that you ARE a member of the Psycho Crazy Fuck Love Club. Good for you. We all need someone.

Last edited by Shawnee123; 06-04-2009 at 11:49 AM.
Shawnee123 is offline   Reply With Quote