View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 10:39 AM   #668
ZenGum
Doctor Wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshnesschronic View Post
I found mold growing on my toothbrus since I didn't use it over the weekend (I went home from college).

But the real question is, why is there mold on my WIRELESS MOUSE?
Several thoughts:

Congratulations! You moved into that apartment, what, two weeks ago? If that? And you have already achieved a level of grottiness that most people would take months to reach! Well done! I am glad to see the student lifestyle is being carried on according to its finest traditions. Bravo, sir!
May I suggest you purchase a large supply (at least one complete four-person set per house resident) of crockery, cutlery and utensils. That way you can let the dirty dishes really build up. An unmatched collection of random plates from your local thrift shop really adds charm.
No student residence is complete without empty pizza boxes. If you don't have at least two per room (and four or five in the designated garbage area) you should try going through other people's garbage.
You will also need several toasters and kettles. The best ones are unreliable and preferably dangerous. Don't worry about buying these, as people will give them to you. Customize them by smearing ketchup and such down their sides, and cooking this on.
Even if you and your housemates never touch drugs, a token bong or two is always a nice touch.

Your username seems extra ironic right now.

Seriously, doing some cleaning, and getting some airflow and maybe a dehumidifier might be good. If there is mould on your mouse ... what is that environment doing to your lungs?
ZenGum is offline   Reply With Quote