View Single Post
Old 07-20-2005, 05:39 PM   #88
OnyxCougar
Junior Master Dwellar

Google works.

Dickhead's brother, we'll call him Shaun, has PM'd me. His wife found me from this thread. While this is somewhat alarming, it's not wholly unexpected. I'm still not sure how I feel about this. Shaun is on the dickhead's mother's side of the family, and that's the side of the family that had the (now) 17 year old.

Shaun is asking about the 17 year old. Through my cautious inquiries he has sent pics of himself (which went a long way toward making sure this was him and not somebody I don't want to be dealing with) and his wife, told me where he was, and where other members of the family are.

I have not told him where I am, although it's possible to narrow me down to one state from my posts here.

I'm very very wary, but at the same time, the 17 year old is an adult in less than 6 months, and while I don't want to "throw him to the wolves", my part in this is nearly ended. I've shielded him from as much backlash and influence as I could, and especially now that he is going to the ex, perhaps my role in that is over.

What do you guys think?

Impotentes defendere libertatem non possunt.

"Repetition does not transform a lie into a truth."
~Franklin D. Roosevelt
OnyxCougar is offline   Reply With Quote