Thread: Awesome People
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2016, 07:52 PM   #118
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

My nomination for Awesome people is our very own limey. She is one of the most thoughtful, kind, compassionate, talented and caring people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.
For example, I told her about how my kids all had stockings which were handmade when they were young. The woman who did it has long passed and my daughters was lost by her mother. My daughter has reminded yearly of how special it was to her and hos disappointed she was that hers was gone.
So ... I reached out to limey and gave her all sorts of pics and my recollection of what her stocking looked like etc etc... She managed to completely ignore me and created the most beautiful stocking for my daughter. I was going to wait until Christmas (also her birthday) to give it to her, but as we were decorating today I realized it needed to happen sooner so we could all enjoy it for much longer.
My daughter is thrilled beyond belief and absolutely LOVES her new stocking!
Limey, I really can't thank you enough for all you've done for Danny over the years and now this too ... I thank you and I love you for who you are. You are seriously too sweet. <3
How freaking awesome is this???
Attached Images