View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011, 02:09 PM   #369
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Oddly, we got a complimentary bowl of Pigs In Blankets.
We call them sausages wrapped in bacon, but hey - foodie terms are good for pub quizzes (Pigs in Blankets, Devils on Horsesback, Angels on Horseback etc)

No idea where they came from or why.
It gave us a couple of silly jokes and some banter though.
Note - I already have a full complement on my plate already, as did Mum & Dad. In fact I left half of one as it was, despite them being my second favourite part of Christmas dinner.

And a picture of all three of us.
Taken by a busy waiter who stepped back into the next County to take it I think.
I've had to crop severaly as you can see my legs under the table in the original. I'm not sure I'm ready for that.

Yes I am more florid than my parents, but this is due to general internal temperature as opposed to alcohol consumed. I was lagging behind at this stage, but off the charts when it came to feeling hot.

Dana and Limey can assent to me not being on the normal scale of human heating.

Oh and Dad brought a Father Christmas hat to wear, but didn't put it on because no-one else had it on.
I didn't know this until afterwards, otherwise I would have made him wear it. This is not how we roll! Mum & I had our Christmas cracker hats on the whole time. Although bizarrely not in the photos. But we did, honest.
Attached Images

Last edited by Sundae; 12-25-2011 at 02:32 PM.
Sundae is offline   Reply With Quote