View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 06:10 PM   #162
Glinda
Fucktard Resistance League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
I've just poured myself a small cocktail and am about to load up the bong.

I'm having a little celebration regarding a minor (but important to me) win against my asshole neighbor in court this morning. In short, he was a dick, the judge was a dickier dick, yet I still got the majority of what I was originally after. But most importantly, I let said asshole neighbor know that

I stand my ground and I won't back down.
It's been a long time coming, but a-hole neighbor's got his ass in a very tight crack with the local authorities (code enforcement, logging overseers), and I couldn't be more pleased.

See, about a month ago, a-hole decided he needed to build a rough road along the east-west border of his land (directly adjacent to my property), through the designated wetland on his property. In doing so, he violated the logging overlords' directions about not doing any clearing on the wetland portion of his land, and ravaged the seasonal creekbed next to my (easement) road with his backhoe.

This little creek runs under and then alongside my easement road. It also runs through the property of my good neighbor (through which my road passes). Because destroying that wetland creek bed will directly affect my good neighbor and I when the rains return, we contacted the county's environmental code enforcement people as well as the county's logging inspectors to report a-hole's rampant arrogance and stupidity.

Well, the investigation into a-hole's actions is ongoing, but my neighbor and I just got reports from code enforcement and the logging division. They're going to bring the hammer down, apparently. Significant fines, and he'll be spending BIG money to "restore" what he tore up.

You reap what you sow, motherfucker! Mwahahahaha!!
Glinda is offline   Reply With Quote