View Single Post
Old 07-31-2005, 12:22 AM   #85
marichiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce
Wash your mouth out with Olympia.
I prefer Coors as my mouthwash of choice. They don't call the stuff "Colorado Kool-aide" for nothing. Which reminds me of a joke (WARNING: thread de-rail in progress):

A Coloradoan, a Texan, and a Californian were sitting in a bar having a round of drinks. The Californian chugged his white wine spritzer and threw his empty wine glass at the wall and said, "In California we have so much money, we never drink out of the same wine glass twice." The Texan stared at the Californian, and then, not to be out-done, he swallowed his shot of Jack Daniels in a single gulp and threw his empty shot glass at the wall and bragged, "In Texas we have so much sand that we never drink out of the same shot glass twice." The Coloradoan looked in disbelief at the Texan and Californian, finished his can of Coors off, crumpled up the can, and drew out a gun and shot both the Californian and the Texan. Then the Coloradoan looked around the bar and announced, "In Colorado we have so many Californians and Texans, we never drink with the same ones twice!"

I imagine you could switch around states and nationalities to tailor this joke to suit your own situation.