View Single Post
Old 02-22-2017, 12:44 PM   #140
Snakeadelic
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodfobble View Post
Also, you can get a non-flatscreen TV at a pawn shop for less than $40, and PayPal did not ask anyone for a scan of their personal documents.

But none of that is relevant. UT has the right of it when it comes to Snakeadelic, and there is a reason she keeps ignoring his question.
Did UT (presumably Undertoad?) ask a question on my original thread that I lost track of and that I failed to answer? I checked this one and did not see any posts from Undertoad after mine about swapping out the movie set, but several before then discussing an unrelated situation with other users.

I had hoped to be doing a better job of appropriate socializing, but from my seat it looks as if I have missed something major.

Missing Bruce's PM is totally on me. I am terrible at remembering to check that little corner of the screen for notifications.

If my actions and attitudes are causing discord and conflict, please tell me and I will deactivate my account to avoid future incidents. I did NOT become a member here with the intent of annoying people who have a great deal more experience in many areas and widely differing knowledge bases from my own.
Snakeadelic is offline   Reply With Quote