View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 07:36 AM   #5
glatt

1) Did you make any New Year's Resolutions? If so, what was the most unusual/interesting? When I make resolutions, they don't coincide with the calendar. I see a need for change and I try to do it when I notice it. I currently have none.

2) Flamingo or Peacock? Flamingo, because they don't get close to you and shit all over everything like a peacock does. I just admire them from a distance.

3) What is the best two digit number? 52

4) coffee or tea? Coffee!

5) What does the smell of coconut remind you of? Coconuts and....? The beach in the 70s.

6) There's a weird time warp and you're stranded on a desert island with Albert Einstein, Malala Yousafzai, Robin Williams, Marie Curie, Arnold Schwartzenegger, Marilyn Monroe, Neil Armstrong and Ellen DeGeneres.
They're all the same age. You have wood and the means to make fire. Who do you kill and eat first? I like cf's point about MM's marbling.

7) Would you rather do a Parachute Jump or Scuba Dive? Scuba! Slow and thoughtful wonder instead of fast and adrenaline fueled.

8) What is your favo(u)rite thing with wings? American Bald Eagle

9) Which close family member is driving you the most nuts right now? My daughter home from college with a month of nothing to do. How did it happen that she didn't line up a job?

10) Do you delete your internet search history regularly? No. Private browsing. But I do selectively delete my YouTube watching history so I don't get as many snuff videos suggested to me. You watch one or two videos of cars on slippery hills, and before you know it, you see videos of rally cars slamming into spectators next to the road.

11) What's the most impressive celestial event you have witnessed (eclipse, meteor shower, northern lights....) Just simply the night sky from a dark remote location with no light pollution. It's been 7 years since I last saw a dark clear night sky.

12) You have to choose one variety of cheese for all your cheese needs over the next six months. Which do you choose? White American, for the daily lunchtime sandwiches, but it would be a drag at wine and cheese time.

13) Which part of your body is least average in size? My immense noggin. I have trouble finding a hat that will fit.