View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 01:46 PM   #11
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

1) Did you make any New Year's Resolutions? If so, what was the most unusual/interesting?

To speak less. And to try to make people smile/laugh/feel good less. There are three people who will never smile/laugh/feel good because of me again.

2) Flamingo or Peacock?

Peacock.

3) What is the best two digit number?

What ain't no two digit number I ever heard of.[/JulesWinnfield]

4) coffee or tea?

Tea.

5) What does the smell of coconut remind you of?

Pina coladas.

6) There's a weird time warp and you're stranded on a desert island with Albert Einstein, Malala Yousafzai, Robin Williams, Marie Curie, Arnold Schwartzenegger, Marilyn Monroe, Neil Armstrong and Ellen DeGeneres.
They're all the same age. You have wood and the means to make fire. Who do you kill and eat first?

Schwarzenegger. He's the bigger, more immediate threat to mine own survival.

7) Would you rather do a Parachute Jump or Scuba Dive?

Pass on both. Too much depends on other people. I do not trust people.

8) What is your favo(u)rite thing with wings?

Eagle.

9) Which close family member is driving you the most nuts right now?

I only have two, so, both of them.

10) Do you delete your internet search history regularly?

Yes, yes indeed.

11) What's the most impressive celestial event you have witnessed (eclipse, meteor shower, northern lights....)

Comet Hyakutake.

12) You have to choose one variety of cheese for all your cheese needs over the next six months. Which do you choose?

Mild cheddar.

13) Which part of your body is least average in size?

If I understand the question correctly...

My head. I have never put on someone else's hat/cap and found it to be too large. Apparently, I have a big head.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote