View Single Post
Old 12-17-2004, 12:41 PM   #379
XRedBlazeX
The Eternal

Someone should make a list of what's not explained yet, so everyone knows exactly what to do. Someone should also get Yellowbolt and SilverPheonix back here. I googled the countdown date and time, got nothing. Is there any significance in the fact that we don't know whether it's AM or PM? And why is June, a four-letter word, abreviated?

I was reading over this thread (which I printed, in it's entirety) in the free time I had after my high-school semester final exams and came up with a bunch of stuff:
-Regarding the 'Hide Your Sorrows' to the Miska said that "Shovel that good snow" was taken from a scene in DDD; could someone who has the book check that section of it for a reference to a candle (or maybe a lighthouse)
-For the distorted tunnel you can find by going to the Frankenstein page, I can't try it untill later but I think you might be able undistort the image. It looks like nothing's been changed but a simple swirl: maybe there's something there?

Reguarding CelestialChick's findings: I think the second line might be "Bigger Questions Remain", and the first one could go either way ("Hints are Riddles" or "Riddles are Hints")

I might have some more to post later, but my friend's bugging me so I've gotta go.
XRedBlazeX is offline   Reply With Quote