View Single Post
Old 12-25-2016, 09:16 AM   #218
Snakeadelic
Banned

[quote=Gravdigr;973965]I recently finished up "Planet Earth: The Complete Collection" (Netflix).

I think the BBC is currently filming and/or airing either Planet Earth 2 or Life 2. I have Life and love it love it love it.

I'm gonna cry forever when David Attenborough dies.

We've managed to crawl to about mid-Season 7 of Supernatural, and I've seen the first I think 4 eps of Stranger Things which I am enjoying because the kids are just kids, not annoying plot points. Neighbor and I are also binging on Forensic Files...it's like potato chips for the science-loving parts of our brains! 13+ seasons of 23-minute case histories--some of which are VERY familiar because neighbor and I have watched ALL of CSI Vegas, Miami, and New York, 7 seasons of Bones, All of Law & Order original, SVU, and CI, and most of the original NCIS.

On an unrelated note, coupla years back I was watching a favorite awful creature feature from the 70s (or very very early 80s) called Frogs. The photographer in the canoe looked SO familiar...bout drove me crazy until it hit me..."Wait, why is that brown-haired fella wearing Sam Elliott's eyebrows???" Cuz it's 30-year-old-ish Sam Elliott, who I actually did not recognize without silver hair! He never gets stripped down that I can think of offhand in that one, but I think he falls in the river a couple times.

My sweetie and I have been lurking on Hulu for South Park, The Goldbergs, and Scream Queens, and on YouTube for WatchMojo, CinemaSins, and How It Should Have Ended.
Snakeadelic is offline   Reply With Quote