View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 10:52 AM   #159
skysidhe
~~Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.~~

I woke up upset this am. Sad

Maybe if I cast it off it can finally go away.

I didn't go out for along time because of getting hurt. I've been working on my self esteem I've been feeling better about things. I decided to be a good role model and to make my life more full I allowed myself to meet some one. I guess I trusted too quickly the first person that walked my way.

He gave me every indication that everything was ok. In the beginning I personally felt as though we were better friends than a couple I was given assurances. I should have listened to my gut. Then without notice he told me to fuck off. Give me your key, I don't want to talk to you any more. The reason? ( because I had gotten upset he hung up on me)

I would have appologized if he had of told me I was mistaken and he was hurt but it was a cheap email break up. Email of which he always said he dosn't like to communicate through.

I felt as though he created a crisis in order to break up. It was a total 360 degree turn. He changed in a blink of an eye. To be straight up and not contriving...honest and trustworthy he wasn't/ couldn't , didn't want too instead he lied and was after something else. ( a women with money and time to go play) is my guess. What he told me was a load of new age bullshit that skirted around the true issue.

I am so confused. I mean it would be harder for me to get evicted from my apartment or fired from my job. Relationships are not this fragile. So he was lying to me this whole time about caring.

The irony is that he would use this logic. You have bad luck. The fact that I can just blow you off is proof that you were born under a bad sign. You are poisonous to my welfare but if you want to be even friends you must appologize for your tone of voice when I hung up on you.

I am so serious. It's so ridiculous I have decided I was going with a crazy man. A 54 year old 3 times married childless unemployed crazy person but it still hurts like hell.

thanks for listening
skysidhe is offline   Reply With Quote