View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 01:29 PM   #15
Flint
Snowflake

Quote:
Originally Posted by glatt View Post
I read in the paper today that "centrist" democrats are worried that the Bernie democrats are going to ruin it for everyone in the next election and that if the Bernie democrats would just join the "centrists" then everything would be OK.
Of course! They're gunning for 2020 already. How about the big story that the fake scandal about Bernie's wife was started by hearsay from a GOP politician--SEE of course it's the bad Republicans trying to smear Bernie, not US the Centrist-Democrat, Corporate-owned media. WE wouldn't do that :while running the story hard enough to hit the top Google searches for the term 'Sanders' every day for the last few months:

Also, we're all racist AND sexist if we don't immediately support Kamala Harris for an election in three years--even though the only thing we know about her is we all saw the viral video of her griping out a Republican in a hearing--and that's the first time anybody ever learned her name! They're running "a black, female, viral video" for President. L I T E R A L L Y

But if I'm against Kamala Harris, Trump will win because of me.
expression. ... I found, like Joseph Campbell said, if you just follow whatever
gives you a little joy or excitement or awe, then you're on the right track.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Terry Bozzio

Last edited by Flint; 08-11-2017 at 01:36 PM.
Flint is offline   Reply With Quote