Thread: Confession Box
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 09:32 PM   #72
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

xoB--smoke'em if you got'em.

And I agree with you glatt and Griff. You needn't justify your reactions to sexobon's post. I had the same reaction, creepy stalker, his protestations to the contrary notwithstanding. It fits well with his demonstrated behavior of several times in the past. It's also not a contradiction to explain it as an expression of his "good memory". I believe sexobon when he says he has a good memory, he's demonstrated that several times. It's just that the things he recalls and reposts usually seem to be examples that reinforce some negative point he's trying to make. It's often at the expense of the "remembered" poster. I struggle to recall any such blast from the past he's revived that has been celebratory or encouraging from another dwellar's past.

We all, well, some of us here, many of the frequent posters, do have long histories of posts here, a target-rich environment some might say. As for driving others off.... we're all responsible for our own reactions, and for our own boundaries. Different straws for different backs.

I don't think that's a lesson intentionally given, "watch what we post". You edit your own self, we all do. I do think it *is* a contemporary lesson of the truism that once you put something on the internet, it's never gone (unless it's my kid's homework...).

Caveat poster.