View Single Post
Old 09-01-2015, 06:56 PM   #10360
orthodoc
Not Suspicious, Merely Canadian

Maybe I can get the name of his lawyer, haha.

But with my luck, there won't be comparable statutes in PA. There will be ridiculously high bars to proving emotional distress or invasion of privacy, or something.

Sorry, I'm irritable after talking to a glassbowl lawyer yesterday who was very dismissive. I'm talking to another one tomorrow, however. At least there's no deadline for personal injury lawsuits. I do have to get a few things ironed out in the very short term, before going back to work; I'm focusing on that right now. Then I'll work on lining up someone for the personal stuff. It seems that I have to have a diagnosis (and treatment) from a licensed therapist/psychiatrist/psychologist in PA to even have an emotional distress case considered. Invasion of privacy can fall under one of four areas, and this does seem to fit at least one. However, one thing at a time. I have to go back to work soon, and I don't want to be sitting 4 feet from the worst offender (or so it seems); have to get to work on that.

Last edited by orthodoc; 09-01-2015 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Needed more info.
orthodoc is offline   Reply With Quote