View Single Post
Old 01-21-2017, 01:34 PM   #136
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glatt View Post
Trump team just didn't understand how things work and they are focused on other stuff.
It apears to me that Trumps team cares very little for how things WERE done. Thats an important distinction to note. They seem very unconcerned with doing the same way as its always been - in fact they are IMO intentionally NOT doing that as much as possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
being unable to name the current secys of all departments except state, i think i shall misplace my box of fucks again.
... Bingo! 90+% of these people freaking out and/or wailing in the streets most likely couldn't name one of them either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheldonrs View Post
Putting it simply, I hope Trump and Pence die soon and I don't care how.
And if you're not part of one or more of the groups that Trump has already spoken negatively about, shut the fuck up about what you think of my statement.
Fuck you, Sheldon. Piss and bitch all you want. I'll do the same. Been hoping for a chance to interact with you again. Seems you disappeared from basefook. After all these years I thought we were able to bridge the gap and still be adults, discuss our differences and remain civil. Guess I was mistaken.