Thread: humans
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 04:55 PM   #99
skysidhe
~~Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.~~

Zalgo said what I was looking for or it is at least it is what I was thinking as well.

There isn't a difference. Except the world is a natural world. Maybe if man lived like the American Indians you would find that respect toward the earth those humans had more redeeming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.HI.P View Post
i'm obviously not a religious person, but i have studied religion.
while studying christianity, i did picture what heaven would be like....and you've just described my image exactly.
I think this bothers you more than you want to admit. I think you want there to be a god and heaven.

Quote:
you're speaking like there's some kind of purpose with us in this world.
No you are. You keep talking about pink unicorns, religion, the church,pressing the button if someone cannot give you one purpose for the existence of humans and I haven't seen one person arguing that point on a religious level.

Quote:
i'm thinking of the cement prison that we've built on top of the pillow that existed
i'm thinking of the waters and air being clean.
to sum it up for ya, my images of hell, is that which i've witnessed in this life on this earth we fantasies is ours.
ok

I don't think anyone would argue with that and so it is the heart of the matter finally? I apologize for my confusion but this has been a meandering course of contradictions.

Man's purpose then should be proactive if something about the world is wrong. Man's purpose is always try to improve,learn and become a contributing member for the good of the world in which they live.

Again why not join Greenpeace or some organization like it. There are many that support the natural world.

Man's purpose is to do good in the world before one takes his last breath. That brings meaning to it. Everyone's purpose is different.
skysidhe is offline   Reply With Quote