View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 01:07 PM   #9
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

1. Which part(s) of your body -other than Boob or Bollock size- which should be pretty symmetrical is/are least so? My head, prolly. I have a bumpy/lumpy head. My fingers/hands are starting to twist/gnarl from Arthur Itis, so, they won't match up either.

2. Pick a third color to go with purple and yellow in a pattern Black (he said in blue). Nothing else really matches with the other two.

3. When did you last see one of your siblings in person (if you have any)? Taint got nary a one.

4. Which are cuter -koalas or sloths? Sloths are ok, but koalas are koalafied, so...

5. What is your opinion of Tofu? I'd rather eat tojam.

6. What is a good name for a pet stick insect? And what about a wild one? Twiggy for the pet, Sticky for the wild child.

7. What is the most relaxing white noise for you? Stationary fan.

8. What is the title of the last hard-copy book you bought (as in handed over money and received a thing with paper pages etc)? Prolly some Nicholas Sparks thing for Momdigr.

9. You have to do a triathlon, but you can choose to do 1.5 times the distance of one event in exchange for doing only half of one of the others. Do you, and which? Doesn't matter, Ima drown.

10. Gin or Tequila? Mas Tequila!!!

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote