View Single Post
Old 08-10-2006, 01:05 PM   #60
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

The Dems want our lives and money, the Reps want our souls and money. Not a real big difference there.

I can still deal better with a president who has a loose Johnson than a President who is waging war to line the pockets of his cronies and calling it protecting the country.

Saddam is done, hand the shithole over to its people and let 'em duke it out. I think we've made our point by now. Or does anyone reasonably think that we are safer now that we've whipped the Arab world into a complete frenzy?

I suppose the fact that we found all those WMDs has made us a little safer, but...what? There weren't any? Okay, well, at least we've nailed the people responsible for 9-11...what? We haven't?

Well, its good to kill and be killed anyway. And Maggie...how well received would a person with your history be at the next White House dinner? Isn't this the administration whose adherents are doing everything they can to deprive people like you of your rights? Isn't it people like me who are calling that kind of prejudice and immoral legislation bullshit?