Thread: Meanwhile in...
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 10:50 PM   #355
Urbane Guerrilla
Person who doesn't update the user title

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
Evidently bad people don't visit Idaho so it's OK for any visitor to carry.

They tend not to survive in their badness.

You know, like even if Feds come to Ruby Ridge...

Seriously, ce bon Bruce is incapable of understanding that you get, have, and maintain those rights and liberties -- for that matter good manners -- that you, me, and that gal behind the tree can enforce, in our hundreds of millions, which makes the work of enforcement a light one for any individual. Enforcement of individual rights and liberties by means of killing-tools works, regardless of whatever force, fraud, or advertising may be militated against them by those who find individual rights and independence inconvenient -- to any degree from slightly to severely. (e.g., authority from modern Japan to Nazi Germany). Not that I'm going to tell you it's a nice thing, for it is not. Bruce's incapacity, though, does not place anyone else here under the slightest obligation to follow him in his tyranny-acquiescence, his devotion to, even undying love for, the way that is less than liberty. One suspects Bruce lacks a needed degree of self-awareness -- or good grades in Civics class.

Jesus Christ himself understood how necessary killing tools are; Luke 22:36 reads "Let him who hath no sword sell his cloak and buy one." Knew what was coming, he did. Also gives you an idea of what you could get an iron sword for in first-century Palestine.

I would not be surprised to discover Bruce was raised from boyhood under the Sullivan Acts, in NYC, which has not enjoyed the full suite of human rights since their 1911 enactment. Warps the perspective towards a non-free mentality -- and worse.

Last edited by Urbane Guerrilla; 02-25-2020 at 11:08 PM.
Urbane Guerrilla is offline   Reply With Quote