View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 01:12 AM   #84
plthijinx
Master Dwellar

terrorists are terrorists. they don't give a flying turd about humanity. no matter what country, color or type of person you are. they care about their extremist views and killing people to try and get their ideals across. they are cowards. they even blow up or attack their own. just because their own don't believe (in most cases) their beliefs of the koran. i'm not dishing out here anything that anyone doesn't know here, just trying to shed light on it is all or bring it back up to the surface. martyr my ass. i'm 40, i'm hemorrhagic apparently, need a walker, haven't ridden a go kart in 15 years, fly whenever the hell i can, even grounded (with a pilot that is current), being trained to run a biz by myself, and found out today that i just might buy someones successful biz (no not the track but has something to do with it) what do i know. point here is this: terrorism affects everyone no matter where they are in the world. even seeing something like a car bomb from my living room to kabul is disheartening. kids killed. parents killed. people killed. it's not right. they know it. everyone knows it. i love my job. i get to see kids smile, laugh, have a super moist time at the track. it kills me to see them in anguish. it kills me to see anyone in anguish. i love my fellow man. i, unlike terrorists, have a heart that will keep on feeling the way it does about them and my fellow man as most of us here do too. terrorists need to be dealt with in whatever manner necessary. fuck'em.

[/soapbox]