Thread: Merc - Wtf?
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 11:51 PM   #123
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

Wow. 100+ posts for what? Mostly you're all bickering amongst yourselves over someone who most of you know nothing about.
Dana, you tried to do a good thing. don't beat yourself up for that.

Ibs - FUCK YOU. You were every bit as much a dick to him as he was to you.

What one posts here is certainly not the whole of that person. For example, when Merc heard of my son's accident from Jim's post on here, he got my number somehow ( I still don't know how) & called me a few days later. Offered ANYTHING, anything he could to help me out. He stayed on the phone with me while I cried for hours. When my son came home and I didn't have the money to buy him a cane, the fucker sent me a check to buy my son, and I quote, "a cool cane for a cool kid." Who the fuck does that?
Tony needed a car - Merc contributed very generously if I recall. Sam's camera example is another. Ask Tony about his tip jar donations. I'm sure there are others I'm not aware of. He is one of the most generous people I've met.
Was he a dick and totally over the top at times? Yup, no question about it. I sent him PM's more than once telling him to STFU. Who the heck hasn't said shit they didn't mean out of anger, alcohol use/abuse whatever? Look in the mirror.

I left here for while because the bullshit got so fucking deep it was sickening and it made me more of a bitter, shitty person. Thats a stark contrast from a time when I thought you people here were the closest "friends" I had. I came here to give and get advice & to share my life - both good and godawful. No matter what, I could count on your support and honesty. I don't feel that way anymore, or not enough to keep me participating on a daily basis - and that SUCKS. It makes me sad, really sad.

Fukkit.