View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 08:48 PM   #1
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Google Earth Now Runs Only On Chrome? Did I Read That Right?

My ancient version of Google Earth finally stopped working, like they told me it would, and I went to (guess) Google to be forced to use something I didn't need or want.

Guess what?

I can't have the fucking thing at all now. Their page says it only runs on Chrome now.

I guess I should come outta my cave every now and then cuz that blew my fucking mind.

Did I read that right? You'll run it on a browser you fucking hate or you won't have it all.

I ain't doing it. I'm drawing a line. This is my hill.

I'm happy w/Firefox, and I'm not downloading Chrome just to look at aerial pix a few times a year. I'll get by with GoogleMaps, if it still works for the non-Google-ade drinkers. I'll just have to click eleventeen things off the fucking screen every goddamn time I use it.

Everything gets worse. Nothing gets better. And nothing else is gonna get better, either.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote