Old 10-21-2013, 07:19 AM   #944
monster
I hear them call the tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
Why do you people hate clodfobble?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodfobble View Post
Heh. I actually thought you'd moved this thread to a hidden forum, it went quiet so quickly before. It's cool though. I've been way, way, (WAY) less depressed in general since going on my kids' diet. I feel awesome for the first time in who knows how long, maybe ever. The thread popped up and my only thought was, "Huh, I can see it after all."

Still not going to participate in it, but I also don't feel compelled to, so that's good. You guys carry on if you want to.

I'm so sorry, clearly mybad, I obviously didn't read the entire thread closely enough and was looking for somewhere other than a new thread to park that article because I thought it might be of interest to those here who feel passionately about vaccinations (either way) but figured we'd done the actual debate to death so a new thread was not warranted. I should try not to think so hard about these things.

Myself, I'm in the middle of the field. We opt out of some vaccines, but do many for the good of the herd or because it's a requirement and not a battle worth picking. So I agree with most of you