View Single Post
Old 10-06-2004, 12:55 AM   #35
alphageek31337
Enemy Combatant/Evildoer

Best Ralphie Quotes:

"The doctor says I wouldn't get so many nosebleeds if I just kept my finger out of there."

(on the 'Lord of the Flies' episode)
Ralph: "I ated the purple berries."
Bart: "How do they taste, Ralph?"
Ralph: "They taste like burning..."

"That's where I saw the leprechaun. He tells me to burn things."

When the superintendent is touring the school
"Hi, Supernintendo Chalmers. I'm learnding!"

"Mrs. Krabappel and Principal Skinner were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and then the baby looked at me."

Chief Wiggum is buying all of the newspapers at the Quik-E-Mart
Chief: "I'm training a new puppy at home, and Ralphy here could use some touching up himself."
Ralph: "Dad says I'm this close to living in the yard."

and, of course, the quintissential Ralphy:

"I'm special!"

And Homer Quotes, just for the fuck of it:

"Mmmm....64 slices of American cheese. 63....62..."
(next morning)
"Ugh....2.....uh......1"
Marge: "Homer, did you stay up all night eating cheese?"
Homer: "I think I'm blind!"

"Alright, brain. I don't like you, and you don't like me, so let's just get through this, and I can get back to killing you with beer."

"Lisa, just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand."

"Vampires are make-believe, like elves, gremlins and eskimos."

(to the flinstones theme, while driving): "Simpson, Homer Simpson. He's the greatest guy in history. From the town of Springfield, he's about to hit a chestnut tree. Aaah!"
"Marge, you being a cop makes you the man! Which makes me the woman - and I have no interest in that, besides occasionally wearing the underwear, which as we discussed, is strictly a comfort thing."

(when Bart was hanging out with the gay guy who ran the antiques/campy shop in the mall) "He didn't give you the gay, did he? Did he?!?"

"God bless those pagans."

and, since I must sum up each character I mention with one quote:

"Beer, now there's a temporary solution."

Sidenote: I just saw the Sherry Bobbins episode, and the part where she floats off on her umbrella only to be sucked into a jet engine has to be the funniest damned thing I've ever seen.
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

---Friedrich Nietzsche
alphageek31337 is offline   Reply With Quote