View Single Post
Old 10-05-2004, 06:39 PM   #161
Mr. Ears
RULER OF THE WORLD!!!

Ummm... You should view the source for the first one. It might have something. It has the 3 digit numbers and is pretty much a bunch of gibberish. It is really long and i dont feel like doing it... My friend (sedicious) believes the username to be Prometheus... Since he created man... goes with the first one... And for the second part, the darkness of paradise... There are three kingdoms of glory... The last which is not a kingdom is called Perdition... that might be it... if not try Telestial.. and it is kind of a habit for me to use three periods... i cant help it...

edit: k... the Perdition and telestial stuff didnt work... you guys may wanna try it... i may have spelled it wrong... I am still pretty sure the username is Prometheus... it may be the password... and Perdition might be the username... o well....

edit again: k.. umm... one of those pics redneck had had the same name as a pop up on the one with the road and the license plate... a life half lived... i believe that one is about a little girl... and if you click around some more it says reddened eyes... or not here... i believe that it says find her to in the source... and i think that means that she was drowned and you were to late... cuz of the reddened eyes-drowned and a life half lived which means she died... just thinkin though... so yea and silver phoenix.... i think it is you... but why are you a mod at the TINP forums??? i saw your name... and you were a mod... and you were saying that you werent the dude who made it... and that you were flattered or something... maybe you are him and that you are watching over us making sure we dont figure everything out until it is too late and you like kill someone or something... but then again i could just be paranoid...

Last edited by Mr. Ears; 10-05-2004 at 07:05 PM. Reason: trial and error
Mr. Ears is offline   Reply With Quote